Judgment hour (aka JH) is one of our main features and we are doing our best to make it work as reliable as possible
We are currently working on resolving following issues:
- Unclear schedule for JH in different worlds - we are working on improving this information representation, but in the meantime, you can find current JH schedule here: https://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com/Judgment_hour
- Movable objects are immune to damage for defenders - Fixed
There are few more bugs, but we do not disclose them to avoid tempting players to exploit them in an unfair way.
If you encounter any bugs related to judgment hour, please submit your report at firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Judgment hour issue"
In your report, please include following information:
- Description of the issue
- Date/time of the judgment hour you have encountered an issue
- Character name, world (Epleland, newbie-island etc.) and server number (can be found in top left corner of the screen or on EU-dashboard)
- Client Log files. Information how to extract client log files can be found here: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005840229-MMO-client-log-files
- Screenshot or video which can display the issue
- How often does the issue occur? Have you encountered it in different JHs?