Life is feudal utilizes browser-like functions to fulfill a number of mechanics. This also means that some functions - like Guild management and personal claim management - can be done from the website: https://lifeisfeudal.com/
Web-interface can be identified by "Spinning sun of loading" in the opened window:
Map, market menu, and claim management window are web-based.
Currently, we are working on fixing following issues:
- "You are not authorized to view this page. 34"
If you encounter this error while managing access rights for guild claim based structures - as a workaround - please try managing access via website first and then in-game.
If you are trying to manage personal claim access rights - we are working on fixing this issue.
If you encounter any other issue with web-based interfaces, please attempt those solutions:
- Try installing latest C++ Redistributable as described in this article:
- Also, to fix web issues try taking following steps:
1. Press Win+R
2. Type in %LOCALAPPDATA%\cm_client
3. Press [Enter] to confirm
4. Remove everything from the opened folder
5. Use "Repair" function in the launcher
If issues persist, pelase send a report at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include following information:
- Your character's name, World (Godanland, Newbie island) and server number (can be found in top left corner of the screen or at the GLOBAL-dashboard)
- Client Log files. Information how to extract client log files can be found here: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005840229-MMO-client-log-files
- Dxdiag file. To save dxdiag press Win+R, type dxdiag and press Enter, then choose Save All Information.
- Screenshot or video which can display the issue.
- Step-by-step instruction how we can reproduce the issue.
- How often does this issue occur?