If you are deleting a character
You will receive this message:
Character deletion is permanent
- ticket spent to transfer this character to the mainland will not be restored
- Character will be deleted from the game databases
- Items held in character's inventory will be lost
- Records of character's alignment and skills will be deleted
This action is permanent and neither ticket nor 10 000 spent on it are restored automatically or via a request to support.
Your deleted characters cannot be restored.
If you would like to play in a different region (EU, NA, etc) or world (Avalon, Buyan, etc) instead:
For example: if you prefer rule set of another world or if your friends are playing in another world, etc.
To transfer characters between worlds - you can use Sign (Token) of Between Worlds: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000805229-How-to-transfer-character-to-another-world-
You also can use the ability "Prey for far journey" further infomrationcan be found here:
A character cannot be transferred between regions (EU, NA, etc).
Deleting a character with a purpose to join another regions/world does not restore your spent tickets or GF spent on a ticket.
If you are having difficulties/bugs with one or few of your characters:
To speed up the process of resolving your issue - make sure to provide as much information on your issue, such as:
- Character name, World (Epleland, Newbie island, etc) and server number (can be found in top left corner of the screen or on the Dashboard)
- Client Log files. Information, how to extract client log files can be found here: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005840229-MMO-client-log-files
- Launcher Log files. Information, how to extract launcher log files can be found here: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005906065-MMO-launcher-log-files
- Crash report. In case if the game crashed (Example) - please, enter your e-mail and describe under what circumstances the game crashed using this window. You can also send us a crash log files manually. These are located in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports.
- Dxdiag file. To save dxdiag press Win+R, type dxdiag and press Enter, then choose Save All Information.
- Screen-shot or video which can display the issue.
- Step-by-step instruction how we can reproduce the issue.
- How often does this issue occur?
Thank you for understanding.