If you experience any issues related to the map window - please do the following:
1) Identify the issue
- "Map cannot be loaded" (Regularly in this situation you may also have troubles loading "premium shop", "trade post" or "claim management" windows)
"Spinning sun of loading" is not switched to the map and remains infinitely.
- "An information displaying" issue:
Map may look incomplete, or have graphical "artifacts"
- Opening the map causes the client to crash:
2) Take action
- If you are experiencing "Map cannot be loaded" or "An information displaying" issue
Please, check if you can open the map on the website via one of those URLs:
Then, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com titled "Map - cannot be loaded"
In the e-mail, please include following information:
- Character name, region (EU, NA, etc), world (Avalon, Buyan, etc) and server number (can be found in top left corner of the screen or on NA-dashboard, or EU-dashboard)
- Client Log files. Information, how to extract client log files can be found here: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005840229-MMO-client-log-files
- Screen-shot or video which can display the issue.
- How often does this issue occur? Were you able to open the map via browser?
- If you are crashing after opening the map.
Please fill in information in the crash window and notify us that you have submitted a report and e-mail you have used to submit this report.
If you experience any other map-related issues - please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Map related issue" including information shown above.
Once we have all necessary information - we will be able to look into this issue.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.