If you have purchased a pack on the website or have verified YO ownership, then purchased a new pack on the steam intending to have two separate accounts - but once you logged in via steam - you had your accounts merged.
To have two accounts you will need to:
- Go to https://lifeisfeudal.com/
- Log in using your first e-mail address (E-mail#1)
- Open "Settings" menu
- Press Steam "Unlink" button
- Launch the Steam application
- Start the game
- You will be offered to "Enter your e-mail address"
- Enter another e-mail address (E-mail#2) - you wll need to create one if you don not have an extra one - different from the one you are using on your main account (E-mail#1)
Done - now you can use your original e-mail (E-mail#1) to play on your main account and SteamID (E-mail#2) to play on your second account.
Please, note this is not considered an issue because at the moment it is not intended for one user to have more than one account via the interface. This policy may be changed in the future.
Please send an e-mail at email@example.com titled "Steam authorization issue" if you have any further troubles.