If you missing HUD and client restart doesn't help you.. and you do not remove all elements by your own with F10 or Ctrl+H
1. Game menu
3. Scroll to bottom and press Reset next to HUD presets menu
4. Press Apply
There is also one more way to fix this issue and you might like it more
LifeisfeudalMMO\game\EU\data\presets\HUD and delete everything in there.
Next time you start the game use Repair function in the launcher.
If you still missing the HUD - make sure you are not launching the game using mods and/or game is not installed in /APPDATA/ directory.
Please send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still facing issues.
Make sure to include in your e-mail:
- Character name, region, world and server number (can be found in top left corner of the screen or on EU-dashboard)
- Client Log files. Please - enter the game, attempt to change the interface and reset it. make sure to add time when you have changed the interface and time when Information, how to extract client log files can be found here: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005840229-MMO-client-log-files
- Screen-shot or video which can display the issue.
- How often does this issue occur? Do other characters (for example created on newbie island) have the same issue?