Mutex deadlock error
If you are experiencing this error, please:
- Check if your PC's system requirements meet minimum system requirements:
- Update graphics drivers to the latest versions
- Lower graphical settings to minimum, while the game is loading.
If your PC has two video adapters (one is possibly integrated) please check this article (it is "Your Own" version of the game but the article applicable to MMO as well):
If those solutions will not resolve your issue, please - send us E-mail at email@example.com
titled "Persistent Mutex Deadlock error" please, include the following information:
- If the issue affects only one character - Character name, region (EU, NA, etc), world (Avalon, Buyan, etc) and server number.
- Log files. Information, how to extract client log files can be found here: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005840229-MMO-client-log-files
- Dxdiag file. To save dxdiag press Win+R, type dxdiag and press Enter, then choose Save All Information.
- Screenshot of the error message.
- How often does this issue occur - have you experienced this error before? Does it occur every time you attempt to launch the game?
Thank you for your patience and understanding!