Resources lost due to a bug.
We are sorry, but due to technical limitations, we will not be able to restore lost horses, carts, skills or any other resources.
Life is Feudal: MMO is constantly being updated, patched and changed in order to deliver the most entertaining game-play and stable performance.
We are doing our best to eradicate current bugs and issues causing most headaches.
If you would encounter this kind of issues while playing there is a small chance our GMs will be able to help you. In this situation, please, immediately contact our support team via Discord chat, https://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal channel #ingame_issues addressing @lif support team
In your request in the chat, please, include the following information:
1. What happened with player (crash, disconnect, just disappeared, etc.)
2. What happens with a horse or cart - cannot find it or it hangs somewhere inaccessible
3. Exact time of when it happened (both local player's PC time and timezone or UTC time)
4. Client logs from this day
5. Location of incident (EU/NA, Abella/Epleland)
6. Server nodes numbers
7. Character name
We will be grateful if at the same time you can forward us detailed bug report using the following form - so we can isolate and resolve this issue.
- Character name, region (EU, NA, etc), world (Avalon, Buyan, etc) and server number (can be found in top left screen of corner of the screen)
- Log files with a timestamp which will tell us, when the issue happened? Information, how to extract client log files can be found here: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005840229-MMO-client-log-files
- Screenshot or video which can display the issue - even if you have to show empty container or inventory.
- Step-by-step instruction how we can reproduce the issue.
- How often does this issue occur?
As of right now the team is discussing all compensations for any inconveniences during the launch and beta period. As soon as the decision is made the news will be announced. In the meantime please do not let you these issues keep you from enjoying MMO.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!