Resources lost due to a bug.
We are sorry, but due to technical limitations, we will not be able to restore lost horses, carts, skills or any other resources.
Life is Feudal: MMO is constantly being updated, patched and changed in order to deliver the most entertaining gameplay and stable performance.
We are doing our best to eradicate current bugs and issues causing most headaches.
If you would encounter this kind of issues while playing there is a small chance our GMs will be able to help you. In this situation, please, immediately contact our support team via Discord chat, https://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal channel #ingame_issues addressing @lif support team
In your request in the chat, please, include the following information:
1. What happened with the player (crash, disconnect, just disappeared, etc.)
2. What happens with a horse or cart - cannot find it or it hangs somewhere inaccessible
3. The exact time of when it happened (both local player's PC time and timezone or UTC time)
4. Client logs from this day
5. Location of incident (Godenland, Newbie island, etc.)
6. Server nodes numbers
7. Character name
We will be grateful if at the same time you can forward us detailed bug report using the following form - so we can isolate and resolve this issue.
- Character name, World (Godanland, Newbie island) and server number (can be found in top left corner of the screen or at the GLOBAL-dashboard)
- Log files with a timestamp which will tell us, when the issue happened? Information, how to extract client log files can be found here: https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005840229-MMO-client-log-files
- Screenshot or video which can display the issue - even if you have to show empty container, inventory or location. Please, make sure that open map is visible in the screenshot.
- The time when resources were present and earliest you have noticed their disappearance. (Please, specify your timezone)
- Have you noticed anything special - that could have been the cause of the disappearence?
As of right now the team is discussing all compensations for any inconveniences during the launch and beta period. As soon as the decision is made the news will be announced. In the meantime please do not let you these issues keep you from enjoying MMO.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!