There may be different reasons for your game not being able to launch properly. This article will help you identify the problem and will provide you with possible solutions.
Minimal System Requirements
Make sure that your PC does actually meet minimal system requirements listed on our store page, below the game description
- we do have DX9 legacy version but only supports DX11 release. This article will help you do understand if your video card supports DX11
Most common problem is having an outdated software, such as video codecs, drivers, DirectX or C++. Make sure that your software is up to date.
- Video drivers. Please always install the latest stable version of drivers available on manufacturer's sites
- Video codecs. In some cases game failed to launch without any additional messages or dialogs for crash report submission. This might be caused by missing video codecs.
- DirectX11. In case you receive dx error when trying to launch the game, make sure that your DirectX is up to date and that your graphic card actually supports DirectX11. You can download the update from the link below
- Universal CRT (C++ Runtime). Already included in Windows 10, but for previous operating systems might fail to install due to missing prerequisites. Most common examples are SP1 for Win7 and Update1 for Win8. Please check article below for additional details
In some cases, the problem might be related to the lack of installed service pack or update for your operating system (Win7 and Win8), which are actually required for the C++ 2015 update.
- Win7 Service Pack → https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/976932
- Win8 Update → https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2919355
There may be multiple reasons as to why you might receive the 0xc00007b error when trying to run an application on a windows machine. 0xc000007b error usually comes from mixing up 32bit environment with 64bit one. For example, 32bit application loads a 64bit dll causing 0xc000007b error
- Delete file C:\Windows\System32\msvcr110.dll
- Update (double click on installation package and select repair option) Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 x86 and x64 versions.
- remove d3dx11_43.dll from system32 folder and then reinstall DirectX from the game folder (\Life is Feudal Your Own\_CommonRedist\DirectX)
If you failed to find solution for you issue here, do not hesitate to contact us by sending email to email@example.com