If you are seeing error message "God does not want you to go there. Turn around!" or "God does not want you to go there! Restart the game client and try again."
This means that the issue occured when you have attempted to cross server borders.
1) If the error reads "God does not want you to go there. Turn around!" it is most likely means that server you are trying to go to is currently down.
You can check server status on your regional dashbord on the website: https://lifeisfeudal.com/
If no servers nearby your location are marked "Down", please use the template below and ask for in-game GM support via Discord #help channel Discord
- Use @Lif Team Support mention
- include region and server info. Example: EU_33
- Use console (Ctrl + ~) command: metrics("irsp")
- Turn on map and centre on your char location
- In case you are already chatting with GM in Private message mode, please attach a screenshot of your location. Publishing your location in public chat may cause non-wanted attention to your character :)
We are constantly working on improving server border stability, and hope to make them seamless before the end of early access.
2) If the error reads "God does not want you to go there! Restart the game client and try again."
Please, exit the game and use "Repair" function in the launcher:
In case issue persists, please, make sure that your antivirus, firewall or router setup does not block game's connection to the internet. Best way to do it is to disable those functions an use a VPN service.
If issues persists - please send us an e-mail at email@example.com titled ("Can't cross server borders")
In your report please,
- Include Client log files
- Your character's name, world (Epleland, newbie-island etc) and server number (can be found in top left corner of the screen or on EU-dashboard)
- How often does this issue occur?