Premium Subscription unlocks the following benefits:
- One random full set of armor skins unlocked each month while subscription is active. Important: unlocked skin will not automatically grant a set of armor to a player, neither will it grant the necessary skills essential for wearing it. Players will still have to increase the skills themselves. Same goes with armor: skins will be available for wearing only after the corresponding type of armor will be forged;
- One random weapon skin unlocked each month while subscription is active. Important: Like with armour skin sets, unlocked weapon skins will not automatically grant a free weapon or additional skill increase and will be available for wearing only after obtaining the corresponding type of weapon;
- Trading Post free storage size increased to 500 stones in the Central City Trade.
Posts and up to 1000 stones in all other Trade Posts without paying God's Favor for upkeep. According to that, a player will be able to store and sell a larger amount of items in Trading Posts without any additional expenses. This will be very useful for trading and transporting goods from point to point;
- Up to 150 tiles of land available for private claiming without God's Favor payments required;
- Once a real-time day you can turn on the 'Power Hour' feature, which will double the growth of your combat and crafting skills for one hour;
- “Death Insurance” makes your post-death skill loss lowered by 5 skill points. For instance, if in case of death you’ll lose 7 skill points without a Premium subscription, you will lose only 7-5=2 skill points with a Premium subscription.