Updated for 0.13.0.0 version
Major change to Private monument recipe: it requires 1 wodden billet to establish.
So, where you can find Coins in MMO? They are available at trade posts
- Take valuable item, but at the same time, you are ok to sell it :) List of items that can be sold to the Crown at Trading Post can be found here.
- Find a suitable trade post. Map will help you to find one
- Trade at post and sell items to the Crown
- Press Market
- Choose tradepost you are interacting with and select 'Put up for sale' tab
- Click on items you would like to sell. Boards in this example isn't good enough for the Crown
- Switch to ‘Sale to the Crown’ tab and confirm sale order by clicking on the corresponding button
- Do not forget to pick up your shiny coins from tradepost and try not to lose it on your way home :) You can do it from main tradepost window by clicking on ‘Pay with coins’ button, selecting the desired amount of coins to transfer and confirming with OK order
Find a suitable place for your new personal claim and use “Claim Private Land” ability.
Choose an object from a list and press Build button
Rotate and move monument according to your desires and press Build button once again
Use "Claim Private Land" on construction site and use any kind of billet t
If all validation checks are passed you will see your newly created personal monument at a selected position with a default claim area in the form of square 3x3 tiles. Use F4 key to show claim area or toggle it with Ctrl+F4
Do not forget to feed your new monument with some additional coins
There are some restrictions on personal claim:
- Border of your claim should be at least 2 tiles away from borders of other personal claims
- Inside Guild lands if you wasn’t granted a permission to claim personal lands
- Personal claim area can’t cross server border. You will be informed that Gods doesn’t allow you to claim lands in such areas if you manage to find such
- Central city s a safe zone and it lands can’t be claimed