The world of Life is Feudal is great but not perfect. We are working on making it better and better and you can significantly help us.
You can send your report by clicking the button that is below on the right.
You will see a small pop-up window:
You can start typing the issue to check if there is any match or you can submit your request by clicking "Leave us a message" button.
Once you will send a message - it will be reviewed by our support team.
You can also simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can require some additional files and information to clearly see the issue. We can request the following files:
1. Game .log files. We recommend to attach these in every bug report because .log files contain most basic information about the behaviour of the game.
For MMO you can find these in LiF MMO\game\logs
For YO - SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Life is Feudal Your Own\logs
2. DxDiag. DxDiag ("DirectX Diagnostic Tool ") is a diagnostics tool used to test DirectX functionality and troubleshoot video or sound-related hardware problems. To save this file you need to press Win+R, type dxdiag and press Enter, then choose Save All Information.
3. Screenshot or Video which can display the issue. Of course we need to see the issue itself from your eyes especially in case if it is difficult to reproduce.
4. Step-by-step instruction how we can reproduce the issue. Of course if there is a bug that is possible to reproduce you can describe the steps for us so we could reproduce it in testing environment.
5. Crash report. In case if game crashed - you can send us a crash log files. These are located in C:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports.
If the bug-report will be complete - this will be submitted directly to our developer team for fixing.
If you have a suggestion or feedback - you can also send it, this will be reviewed by our team also.