We are really excited to let you all know that today, on February 20th, the second Closed Beta Test of Life Is Feudal has started! Everyone who is eligible to participate in the beta tests must start their launchers and make sure to complete all the patching processes.
Check out the condensed patch notes containing the most important changes and fixes below:
Patch notes (ver. 0.7.0.64 (MMO)):
New features and tweaks:
- 64 bit is now supported by both the MMO client and MMO server. According to our LiF:YO players feedback, it significantly increased stability in LiF:YO - we expect the same to happen in Life is Feudal:MMO!
- Completely redesigned combat skills tree. Make sure to open your skill book and spend some time familiarizing yourself with it
- Weapons and armor parameters are tweaked according to the new combat skills tree
- All types of damage can damage a movable object now
- Implemented ‘chopping’ type of damage for different axe-type weapons. This type of damage is more effective against small, movable objects and shields than slashing, blunt or piercing damage
- Power Strike effect now ignores parrying
- Players that are hostile towards your guild and logged out within your city claim radius will be dropped outside of the city claim radius once Judgement hour commences
- Implemented parallax effect on terrain textures
- Multiple guilds’ management, guilds’ monuments, standings management and guilds’ claims related fixes. We hope that the overall guild-related experience should become more stable and convenient
- Multiple combat mechanics-related bugfixes
Also, private claims and newbie islands functionality will be enabled for testing later this week.