While analyzing a top crash report from our first 64-bit patch (126.96.36.199 as of this writing) we found that they might be caused by libraries/applications not related to Life is Feudal.
Here is an example.
1. The first thing that you see after game start is a crash window. Click on a 'What does this report contain?' link to check which application is a root problem for you
2. Select 'crashrpt.xml' file and check 'ExceptionModule' node
3. If it doesn't contain any values like on the screenshot above, just send us crash report or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In all other cases consider terminating this process. Here are couple examples of such processes/programs reported earlier by players
- Confirmed. EZFRD64.dll - joystick software
<ExceptionModule>C:\Program Files (x86)\SPEEDLINK\PHANTOM HAWK\EZFRD64.dll</ExceptionModule>
or even separate error message
Here is a link to a similar problem reported by GTA V player: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/203645587-GTA-V-crash-at-launch-SOLVED-For-me-
- Confirmed. LavasoftTcpService64.dll - Lavasoft firewall service. Couple helpful links about this firewall and companion app below
- Confirmed. OnekeyStudio.exe - a part of Lenovo Onekey Theater application
- In progress. nvoglv64.dll - A part of GeForce experience software. Error appears after updating to 188.8.131.52 wasn't a problem in 184.108.40.206 build